Welcome to my Better Lives Through Dance 2022 Campaign. CCD is a 501(c)(3) organization #46-2961115.
raised by 3 people
Happy Holidays to All!
The season of candy canes, warm cider and the delicate dance of the sugar plum fairy has returned! Charlotte and her peers are working hard at their upcoming performances of the Nutcracker through their dance studio, The Colorado Conservatory of Dance (CCD). Since the start of Fall, Charlotte has been dancing about 8-10 hours a week for her role as a soldier, angel and a rambunctious little Bon-Bon popping out from mother Ginger’s skirt.
For all of you who have supported Charlotte’s dance studio in the past, I thank you tremendously. CCD is a rare non-profit dance studio which provides classical ballet and other dance styles to students while also providing scholarships to kids who might not otherwise be able to attend this type of extracurricular activity. Over the last year, CCD has gone through a Renaissance with a host of new talented and committed teachers and an artistic director who graduated from the Tisch School of Arts. It is a small but mighty dance studio!
If you were considering making a donation this time of year, please consider a donation to CCD. If you are unable, just a big warm smile of encouragement will help keep them all going these next 3 weeks.
Charlotte and her Uber driver (Mom)
As a passionate non-profit dedicated to bringing the arts into the lives of as many Coloradans as possible, your contribution will help us to expand several of our most important initiatives, including:
- Need-based scholarships for talented young dancers who, without your support, may not be able to afford top-quality training the types of which are provided at CCD.
- Move2Learn educational partnerships in Title I and other elementary schools, in which CCD instructors work side by side with school administration and teachers to integrate dance and movement into the classroom to meet Colorado Department of Education grade-level standards.
- Free after-school ballet programs to underserved schools throughout Adams, Boulder, Broomfield, and Jefferson Counties.
- Sensory-friendly performances of CCD productions such as The Nutcracker, and our new partnership with Colorado Symphony, where special needs Guests of Honor and their families are able to enjoy main-stage performances.
- Dance Expressions adaptive dance programming at CCD and area schools designed to provide equal access to dance for those with special needs.
As a nonprofit arts organization, your tax-deductible gift allows us to continue to provide the highest-level of programming and services above.
Your generosity enables us to realize our mission to unleash individual potential and invigorate community through dance. We look forward to seeing you at CCD or our many community events and performances in during the 2023-2024 season!
This fundraiser supports
Colorado Conservatory of Dance
Organized By Ruth Engelmann