Welcome to my Better Lives Through Dance 2023 Campaign. CCD is a 501(c)(3) organization #46-2961115.
raised by 6 people
Dear Family and Friends,
Ever since I saw my very first Nutcracker Ballet at 4 years old. I have always dreamed of being a part of this magical production and for the first time I am getting the chance. The amazing dance studio, Colorado Conservatory of Dance (CCD), I attend puts on a professional level production every year and this year I'm in it!!! (with 4 roles and I get to perform on my birthday!) I am learning what it means to be dedicated to a production and all the hard work it takes not only from the dancers (4-5 hours weekly rehearsals since August) but also from all the volunteers behind the scenes. CCD believes the arts, and especially dance is for everyone and should be accessible to all. As part of my appreciation for all the opportunities CCD has given me it is my personnel goal to raise $500 in donations as a thank you. If my story inspires you, and you are willing to help me achieve this goal, please consider making a donation. No amount is to small.
I am beyond excited to be a part of not only this wonderful production but also such a loving and inclusive non-profit organization.
Thank you for supporting my dance journey and the amazing studio that has made it all possible.
If you would like to read more about the amazing work CCD does please see below:
As a passionate non-profit dedicated to bringing the arts into the lives of as many Coloradans as possible, your contribution will help us to expand several of our most important initiatives, including:
- Need-based scholarships for talented young dancers who, without your support, may not be able to afford top-quality training the types of which are provided at CCD.
- Move2Learn educational partnerships in Title I and other elementary schools, in which CCD instructors work side by side with school administration and teachers to integrate dance and movement into the classroom to meet Colorado Department of Education grade-level standards.
- Free after-school ballet programs to underserved schools throughout Adams, Boulder, Broomfield, and Jefferson Counties.
- Sensory-friendly performances of CCD productions such as The Nutcracker, and our new partnership with Colorado Symphony, where special needs Guests of Honor and their families are able to enjoy main-stage performances.
- Dance Expressions adaptive dance programming at CCD and area schools designed to provide equal access to dance for those with special needs.
As a nonprofit arts organization, your tax-deductible gift allows us to continue to provide the highest-level of programming and services above.
Your generosity enables us to realize our mission to unleash individual potential and invigorate community through dance. We look forward to seeing you at CCD or our many community events and performances in during the 2023-2024 season!
This fundraiser supports
Colorado Conservatory of Dance
Organized By jonandshana white