Support the needs of communities impacted by COVID-19. Every contribution up to our goal will be matched 1 to 1! Double your impact today!
raised by 122 people
Support Coloradans impacted by COVID-19 by donating to the State of Colorado's COVID Relief Fund.
We are excited to announce that contributions up to the $250,000 goal will be matched! Double your impact by contributing today!
The coronavirus has created far-reaching economic and social impacts across Colorado and beyond. Coloradans who live daily without access to critical services and opportunities due to race and socioeconomic status are being especially hit hard and disproportionately affected.
The Governor's Colorado COVID Relief Fund's purpose is to raise and coordinate allocation of funds based on prevention, impact and recovery needs of community-based organizations in Colorado.
This Fund is organized to ensure that the most acute community needs across the state are being addressed and that community voice is reflected in all funding decisions made over time. Through this Fund, eligible community-based organizations across Colorado may receive a general operating grant of up to $25,000.
Eligible organizations must serve one or more of the following populations in Colorado through programs and services:
• Children from families living on low income* who are impacted by school or childcare closures
• Communities of color
• Healthcare, hospitality, service industry and gig economy workers
• Immigrant and refugee communities
• Minimum or low-wage employees displaced by business closures
• Older adults living on low income*
• People who are immuno-compromised or medically fragile
• People with limited English proficiency
• People with disabilities
• People without health insurance
• Victims of domestic violence or child abuse
• People living on low income*
• People experiencing homelessness
• Tribal governments
• Workers without access to paid sick leave
*For the purpose of this Fund, low income is defined as living at or below the poverty line or qualifying for free and reduced lunch.
To date, the fund has allocated $8.4 million to 371 organizations serving all 64 counties. Grant applications are processed on a rolling basis. More information can be found at www.helpcoloradonow.org
This fundraiser supports
Mile High United Way
Organized By Mile High United Way Mile High United Way