Welcome to my Better Lives Through Dance 2023 Campaign. CCD is a 501(c)(3) organization #46-2961115.
raised by 1 people
As a passionate non-profit dedicated to bringing the arts into the lives of as many Coloradans as possible, your contribution will help us to expand several of our most important initiatives, including:
- Need-based scholarships for talented young dancers who, without your support, may not be able to afford top-quality training the types of which are provided at CCD.
- Move2Learn educational partnerships in Title I and other elementary schools, in which CCD instructors work side by side with school administration and teachers to integrate dance and movement into the classroom to meet Colorado Department of Education grade-level standards.
- Free after-school ballet programs to underserved schools throughout Adams, Boulder, Broomfield, and Jefferson Counties.
- Sensory-friendly performances of CCD productions such as The Nutcracker, and our new partnership with Colorado Symphony, where special needs Guests of Honor and their families are able to enjoy main-stage performances.
- Dance Expressions adaptive dance programming at CCD and area schools designed to provide equal access to dance for those with special needs.
As a nonprofit arts organization, your tax-deductible gift allows us to continue to provide the highest-level of programming and services above.
Your generosity enables us to realize our mission to unleash individual potential and invigorate community through dance. We look forward to seeing you at CCD or our many community events and performances in during the 2023-2024 season!
This fundraiser supports
Colorado Conservatory of Dance
Organized By Hmong Nguyen