A Healthy Community is A Thriving Community
Excellent Care Close to Home - Under One Roof - For All
A Collaborative Healthcare Center We Can Take Pride In for Generations To Come
A primary care practice serves as the patient's first point of entry into the health care system and serves as the continuing focal point for needed physical, mental, and behavioral health care services. By combining healthcare services, as well as, access to State and Federal eligibility programs our residents will have the resources needed to achieve the health and wellbeing necessary to live productive lives.
Why are we building this facility?
● The Jacob House was always intended to be a temporary location. The 1325 square foot clinic cannot grow a larger patient base or act as a Medical Home for additional patients in this small facility.
● The Idaho Springs Clinic Patient Satisfaction Scores are the highest of any clinic in the network. We know we can have Excellent Care Close to Home.
● We are matching needed services with resources in one place. Studies show and healthcare providers can tell you that those with the greatest need for services rarely do more than emergency room visits because they don't know how to ask for the assistance they need. That is why our Collaborative Care center is designed for health services and resources to be in the same building, allowing Providers to "walk" people to and from the resources needed. Including:
○ Veterans Services
○ Work and Employment services
○ Medicaid Family Enrollment
○ Food & Shelter Support Services
○ Child Care Enrollment
● With the new 12,000 square foot collaborative healthcare center, having care close to home means less driving and less gas. It is estimated that the clinic will have 15,000 patient visits annually saving our neighbors (and our environment) $2,500,000 in gas and 112,500 hours of drive time over the next 10 years.
● We are growing. Our County is embarking on several developments that will attract new families to our communities. Primary Healthcare services are a key determinant in the viability and health of a community.