Search for a Nonprofit or Fundraising Page
Infantile Scoliosis Outreach Program
THE resource for families of babies diagnosed with progressive infantile scoliosis (PIS). We advocate for Early Treatment with the Mehta Casting Method - the only noninvasive cure for PIS - and organize training for medical professionals.
Resources For Families:
● Direct and active support from founder Heather Hyatt Montoya
● A private Facebook community
● The CAST online private support group and resource files
Resources For Medical Professionals:
● Early Treatment Program Seminars : free clinical, hands-on training for medical professionals in diagnosis and application of Mehta's specialized EDF Casting. Offered worldwide by ISOP.
● Pediatrician Awareness Campaign to include scoliosis screening at EVERY Well Baby/Well Child Check
ISOP is a program of Ability Connection Colorado
Make Scoliosis screening part of EVERY Well Baby/Well Child check