Your gift will provide food, shelter, and hope to our neighbors in need.
raised by 28 people
Our regional office in Larimer County serves the local residents of Fort Collins, Loveland and the surrounding area. The Samaritan House Fort Collins collaborates with local agencies, companies and parishes to provide quality care and needed ministry services throughout these communities.
*Donations of $100 or more to ANY Samaritan House location qualifies for a 25% tax credit through the Colorado Homeless Contribution Tax Credit (HCTC). To learn more visit ccdenver.org/hctc
THE IMPACT OF YOUR GIFT:
For years, Kevin experienced the harsh reality of homelessness, facing uncertain days and nights. Connecting with Samaritan House Fort Collins was his turning point. With unwavering determination, he engaged in programs that propelled him toward his ultimate dream – a place to truly call home.
In partnership with his dedicated Samaritan House caseworker, Kevin dove in, focusing on his goals and overcoming hurdles one by one. He also became an integral part of Samaritan House’s older adult program, where he accessed vital healthcare resources.
After eight long years of rough days and even tougher nights, Kevin achieved a milestone that once seemed unattainable – he signed a lease. This moment marked the poignant end of his homeless journey and the exciting start of an entirely new chapter brimming with possibilities. His perseverance paid off as he moved into a place he could genuinely call his own.
Recognizing the challenges of sustaining his newfound housing, Kevin seamlessly integrated into the senior services program. With enthusiasm, he absorbed knowledge about budgeting, resource utilization, and found camaraderie amongst fellow seniors who understood his journey.
As Kevin settles into his new home, we celebrate his achievements and extend our heartfelt well-wishes for this exciting new chapter that awaits him in Northern Colorado.
• The Samaritan House Fort Collins - Provides a warm bed for men, women and families as well as residential programs with case management to help people transition into permanent housing.
• The Hospitality Kitchen - Offers daily meals year-round to shelter residents and the community.
• Senior Outreach - Serves older adults and helps them maintain their health and independent living.
• Emergency Assistance - Offers services to low-income families and individuals in need by providing utility assistance, prescription assistance and monthly bus passes.
Statistics according to our 21/22 fiscal year:
• 52,000 meals prepared by our Ft. Collins shelter
• 50,000 nights of shelter provided to men, women and families in our extended-stay shelter programs and 4,100 estimated nights of emergency shelter provided to men, women and families in our overnight shelter
• 300 unduplicated men, women and families served in the Samaritan House Fort Collins extended-stay programs
• The Samaritan House in Fort Collins extended-stay programs include 18 beds for men, 6 beds for women and 4 family rooms; with up to an additional 35 beds for women and 10 beds for families each night in our emergency overnight shelter
This fundraiser supports
Catholic Charities and Community Services of the Archdiocese of Denver
Organized By Charities Catholic