The Highlands Ranch Park and Recreation Foundation was formed in 1999 to support the development and enhancement of parks, open space and recreation facilities for the Highlands Ranch community. We are proud to have supported important park and recreation projects in the community to help improve the quality of life for all of our residents.
The Foundation is governed by a board of appointed trustees who serve as volunteers. Trustees are responsible for all Foundation funds and assuring that the funds are used for the intended purpose and projects. Trustees represent a diverse cross section of the community including business owners, corporate executives and citizens who care about the quality of life for Highlands Ranch residents.
Join us and help to build a healthier, more vibrant community by investing in people and parks. Your donations to the foundation will be used to:
- Provide youth recreation and sports programs scholarships
- Contribute to trail, park and playground improvement projects
- Provide senior outreach services
- Create outdoor education programs for children and families
- Support historic preservation at the Highlands Ranch Mansion