COLORADO GIVES DAY 2023
Carin' Clinic is a medical home for children in our community.
Please join us in making a difference every day!
The mission of the Carin' Clinic is to provide affordable, high-quality health care services to children between the ages of birth and 19 years of low-income families who have no access or limited access to health care, thus promoting healthy children, healthy families, and a healthy community.
* Carin' Clinic was created by two school nurses who saw a need in the community and submitted a proposal to the City of Arvada.
* Collaboration with various community entities created our unique clinic to serve uninsured children.
* Services provided include care for minor acute illness, chronic illness, well-child, camp and sports physicals, immunizations, prescriptions, and referrals to other sources of medical care when needed.
* Nominal fees are charged for Clinic services and fees are waived if the family cannot afford to pay.
* Carin' Clinic serves over 800 patients annually.
Tax id (EIN)
Address5150 Allison Street
Jefferson County, CO, US