Boys & Girls Clubs of Metro Denver changes lives. From the first day of kindergarten through high school graduation, we help kids succeed in school, develop good character and citizenship, and live healthy lives. At 25 neighborhood Clubs and our summer camp in Ward, CO, we provide our members with safe, supportive, fun, and enriching environments that inspire and empower them to achieve their greatest potential.
Creating a future where all kids have the opportunity to achieve their greatest potential is something we can only do together. When you lend your support today, you join thousands of Coloradans who believe in that bright future.
The Impact of Your Support
Boys & Girls Clubs of Metro Denver is one of the most comprehensive youth development organizations in the region, providing holistic programming to members aged 5-18 five days a week. Last year, we served more than 28,000 kids and teens across 25 Club sites.
At the Club, members find a safe place to grow, develop, and play. Club kids participate in engaging activities focused on our four core program areas: Academic Success, Character & Leadership, Healthy Lifestyles, and Mental Health.
We empower youth to succeed academically through innovative educational programming designed to be fun and engaging at every grade level.
- 93% of surveyed third through fifth graders said the Club inspires them to learn new things and supports their learning.
- Club members read 28,228 books during the program year.
Character & Leadership
The Clubs provide groups and opportunities for kids of every age that turn today’s dreamers into tomorrow’s leaders.
- Torch Clubs are small-group leadership and service clubs for kids ages 11 to 13. They help meet the special character development needs of younger adolescents at a critical stage in their life.
- Teens ages 14-18 at Boys & Girls Clubs of Metro Denver build confidence, learn how to advocate for themselves and their peers, fundraise, and lead service-learning projects through Keystone Clubs.
Each day we provide kids with the tools they need to make healthy choices and say no to risky behaviors – all while having fun.
- 95% of surveyed Club members indicated they grew their knowledge of healthy behaviors.
- 90% indicated they learned something new during their outdoor education programming.
Youth mental health is a top priority for Boys & Girls Clubs of Metro Denver. Our mental health programs help our Club members build skills that will support their long-term mental health.
- 93% of surveyed Club members feel the adults at their Club care about them.
- 93% reported feeling better thanks to the mental health support they received at their Club.