The United Veterans Coalition of Colorado Foundation’s mission is to help educate the public, businesses and state, federal and local governments on the many contributions and needs of Colorado’s currently serving Uniformed Service members, veterans, their families and survivors through research, resource networks and program opportunities.
The United Veterans Coalition of Colorado vision it to develop, support, facilitate, coordinate, and help fund a service and educational system and network of service providers to meet the wide-ranging and varied needs of Colorado’s military veterans, the reserves, national guard, active-duty personnel, and their families.
- Educate veterans, veterans’ service organizations and the general public about issues and challenges facing veterans, and the resources available to veterans to meet such challenges by holding local and regional seminars and by providing written and electronic communications.
- The United Veterans Coalition of Colorado Foundation (UVCF) will invite members of the veterans’ community and general public to participate and assist in the dissemination of information to help veterans with the issues and challenges facing them. This may include providing guidance and mentoring.
- The UVCF will coordinate and communicate with all levels of government agencies, nonprofit and voluntary organizations, and educational institutions to link veterans with available resources.
- The UVCF will mobilize and utilize available service agencies and resources to benefit veterans by encouraging local and state public and private agencies, organizations and individuals to collaborate, share and coordinate resources to meet the increasing needs of the veterans’ community.
- The UVCF is raising charitable funds from individuals, private foundations, business and governmental agencies in order to provide charitable resources to veterans and their families and to assist other 501(c)(3) organizations that provide services to Colorado veterans.