BAM! Business Art Mentorship Youth Program began operating in Mesa County, Colorado, under Trail Lamp Youth Services, a nonprofit 501(c)(3) in Spring 2022.
Mental Health is a concern in Mesa County, with a suicide rate of near 3-times the national rate, and an overwhelming rise in teen self harm and mental health challenges.
BAM! As of Oct 2023:
● 125 youth have enrolled & participated in BAM! art club and events
● 71 local professionals have worked with youth in the BAM! program
● 2,250 individuals have been positively impacted through BAM!
Since Trail Lamp Youth Services began 2 years ago, we have provided business and art mentorship to 125 underserved youth in the Grand Valley through BAM! and positively impacted 2,250 individuals. With donations and support from the community we can continue to provide the following services to youth at no cost to them:
* Art lessons from local creative professionals
* Quality art supplies, resources and meals
* Art shows, exhibits and art markets
* Art and business mentorship and weekly art clubs
* Commissions, internships, and art field trips
* Work/study opportunities through BAM! Youth Productions
Give where you live! Each donation helps BAM! continue to provide underserved youth in the Grand Valley with valuable resources, experiences and opportunities for future career paths and education, at no cost to youth or their families.