The Success Foundation is proud to be the foundation for Greeley-Evans School District 6. District 6 is the largest school district in Weld County serving over 22,000 students. Almost 70% of students qualify for free or reduced priced meals and additional resources are critical to the success of our students. Our Board of Directors is strategic about our support and focuses on projects that align with the mission and vision of District 6, have a district-wide impact and can contribute to positive outcomes related to students achievement, personalized learning, equity and access, career exploration and development, and college preparation.
To build a strong and healthy community by providing financial resources to support projects and programs for PK-12 students within Greeley-Evans School District 6.
The Success Foundation Serving Greeley-Evans Schools was created as an independent non-profit organization to be a link between our schools and our community. Our vision has always been to bring community resources together to enhance educational opportunities for students. Since inception in 2010, more than $6.8 million has been raised to support District 6 schools and programs. The Success Foundation supports all traditional public and charter schools (22,694 students).
Current goals include:
1) Partner with District 6 to identify projects and programs that require funding and will have greatest impact on students and educators district-wide;
2) Ensure financial support is aligned with District 6 mission and goals, specifically related to student achievement and preparation for career and college success;
3) Identify barriers for students and provide funding to create equity;
4) Bring local education programs and institutions together to create efficiency, maximize impacts of multiple funding sources, and coordinate efforts to improve outcomes;
5) Acquire support through focusing on personal relationships, mission, impact storytelling, and donor experience.
The Success Foundation Serving Greeley-Evans Schools
Tax id (EIN)
Address1025 Ninth Avenue
Weld County, CO, US