Hands of The Carpenter (Hands) is dedicated to serving working single moms by addressing the often overlooked issue of transportation, partnering in their efforts to remain employed and to strive toward economic self-sufficiency.
Over 20+ years Hands has assisted thousands of single women and their families with their automotive needs. In 2022, Hands served over 300 women (355) in one year for the first time ever.
Here are a few of the clients' reactions to benefitting from Hands' services.
- "I am so grateful that I get to have my car fixed here. The staff is so knowledgeable, professional, very friendly and truly cares about there customers. They always do such a great job fixing my car and I am so thankful to Hands of The Carpenter because I cannot imagine having to take my car anywhere else, they are simply the best!!!"
- "Complete inspection, evaluation and suggestion for future maintenance. Thank you all! It’s such a pleasure to be treated well and explained everything in understandable terms."
- "I am SO HAPPY to have a mechanic that I can trust and is affordable now! I have been struggling with car issues and the costs are out of my budget. Transportation to/from work and school for my son is a priority. I’m so happy my high priority issues were addressed and solved! Additionally, now I can budget appropriately for future repairs and know what to expect. Thank you SO MUCH!"
- "I am so grateful for your service! I was having engine issues preventing my car from driving properly and I was able to get my car serviced and repaired the same day. So grateful I won’t be stranded with my son again!"
- "I wish I could go to this place on a regular basis for the rest of my life. Everything was phenomenal. My car is so solid now, I feel a lot safer as well. They worked with me to the fullest when I couldn't get my car out when scheduled. Never judged me and always made me feel apart of this family. thank u soooo much. I will be back soon for the rest of my work that needs to be done."
Supporting this one-of-a kind organization makes you part of the team making an immediate impact in the lives of single moms and their children. Visit https://www.handsofthecarpenter.org/ to learn more about this life changing organization and how you can be involved.