The Denver Art Museum is a place our community relies on for creative and inspiring experiences. We know unlocking your creativity leads to more meaningful conversations, deeper connections, and personal growth. Creativity has also been proven to increase cognitive function, reduce stress, and be beneficial to our health and well-being.
Support is always needed to ensure art and creativity continue to be a vital part in our visitors’ lives. Today we ask you to consider giving a donation of any amount by clicking the Donate button below.
Your donation will directly fund programs that matter, such as:
• Mindful Looking: The practice of mindfulness challenges the fast-paced atmosphere of the world today. This monthly program invites visitors to slow down through close looking at a single work of art.
• Art and About: This monthly interactive and conversation-based tour is designed for visitors with early-stage dementia and their care partners. Themes change to reflect what’s on view in the galleries.
• Sensory Garden: The Sensory Garden is an accessible outdoor space that uses plants and other natural elements to engage the senses. The space promotes relaxation and encourages visitors of all ages to connect with nature.
• Create Playdate: Returning in Spring 2023, this monthly program is designed for little ones ages 3-5 and their grown-ups. Families work together on an artmaking activity and then head to the galleries for games and stories.
• Family Central: This gathering space, located on level 2 of the Sie Welcome Center, offers a place for families to rest, relax, and release some energy, all while focusing on different types of play related to art and the museum. Centered around the theme "Ordinary to Extraordinary," Family Central also includes a large-scale mural and a series of activity carts.
• Installed Family Activities: Families can engage with various activities throughout the museum, including family labels, artmaking prompts, gallery games, and storybooks. These interactive opportunities allow for closer looking and fun hands-on ways for families and children to experience the museum.
The Denver Art Museum is committed to providing invaluable opportunities and resources to everyone. There are so many ways to unlock your creativity at the museum—online, in our galleries and creative spaces, or through one of our outreach programs. All these opportunities are made possible through your support.
Give today by clicking on the Donate button. Thank you for your generous support!