We sing music from every part of the choral spectrum, from the classics to Broadway, pop, western and folk, always with quality, passion, and joy.
1. Mike Mosier, former member, who viewed live-stream of our concert, "Songs Our Mothers (and Others) Taught Us": "Tonight's concert was such a joy. So many familiar songs, yet the arrangements were new and fresh. That "Scarborough Fair" was so beautiful and haunting, with such a lilting, flowering piano accompaniment. I feel like I went on a bit of a journey during that song."
2. Donna Watkins, an audience member at our May concert: "The very first powerful note foretold a magnificent concert in which a panoply of emotions - joy, sorrow, exuberance, despair - would be on display! I loved "Miserere," in which the men sounded as one voice. There was such majesty in "Aida!" I wouldn't have been surprised to see some elephants trumpet their way down the aisles."
3. Tony Ramsey, viewer of live-stream of our performance of Larsson's "A God Disguised" and Mozart's "Requiem": "Fantastic! This chorale is not afraid to be awesome. Thanks for sharing."
4. Devin Patrick Hughes, Artistic Director of the Arapahoe Philharmonic, with whom we collaborated on Beethoven's 9th Symphony: "Congrats on an amazing performance. The choir was right on and full of tremendous energy. Because of your superb preparation they knew the Beethoven inside and out. This was a truly inspiring experience, and they just get better and better."
5. Amy Pieri, an audience member at our concert, "Song and Dance": "To all you fabulous singers: (It was) vibrant, diverse, poignant, exuberant, tender, infectious, lively, rhythmic, sensitive … Well worth a trip out in that weather to see your bright eyes and smiling faces singing with such joy."
6. Lynn Baker, Director of Denver University's Lamont School of Music Jazz Orchestra, with whom the Chorale collaborated : "It was a complete pleasure to work with you on these exciting and swingin' concerts! The Chorale really got into it, especially Saturday night! They sounded so enthusiastic and full of joy - the right vibe for that music! Please pass along my compliments to all your fine singers."