As the non-profit partner of the Castle Rock Parks and Recreation Department, we strive to maximize the recreational experiences of our community by raising funds to support park and trail programs, to educate and keep our supporters informed. See: getoutdoorscastlerock.org for more information.
We operate on the following core values which reflect our unwavering commitment to the parks and trails in Castle Rock:
- Stewardship: Our beloved trails, open spaces, and parks are valued resources, and all users have the responsibility to care for and protect them. Many of the projects we focus on embody the lasting impact we desire our efforts to have upon local parks and trails.
- Partnership: The Foundation understands it cannot accomplish its goals independently; we strive to work closely with park and trail enthusiasts and Castle Rock Town staff to ensure our efforts go towards projects desired by stakeholders.
- Excellence: We've recruited educated, experienced board members and staff to collaborate with one another in an efficient manner. We set goals to ensure productivity and positive results for the community to embrace. We strive to exceed expectations to deliver excellent enhancements to parks and trails in Castle Rock.
- Transparency: We value our contributors, and understand the importance of maintaining open communication in regard to how we use resources invested in the Foundation.
The Castle Rock Parks and Trails Foundation is a non-profit corporation dedicated to enhancing the recreational, educational, and cultural life of the community by supporting the town park system. The Foundation:
- Raises funds to support park programs, facilities and services;
- Promotes the values and benefits of our town parks; and
- Supports park programs that educate our community.
The Castle Rock Parks and Trails Foundation was established with the goal of enriching the recreational activities currently offered in Castle Rock. The Parks and Trails Foundation works with park users, trail enthusiasts, and Parks and Recreation Department staff to prioritize funding for desired projects. We understand that contributors want to know exactly where their funds are going, and we agree they should be able to determine how their donations are used.
When contributing to the Castle Rock Parks and Trails Foundation, know that your funds are valued and being well-spent.
Castle Rock Parks & Trails Foundation
Tax id (EIN)
Community Improvement & Capacity Building
AddressP.O. Box 724
Douglas County, CO, US