Laurie McCaw , Senior Staff
Laurie is the VP of Marketing & Development
Sue Richardson, Director of Rehab Services
Director of Rehabilitation Services
David Busenbark, Controller
Mr. Busenbark has served as Bayaud's Controller since 1988. He earned his BA in accounting from Metropolitan State College in Denver in 1981.
David E. Henninger, CEO/Executive Director
Start Date: 1973
Mr. Henninger has worked in the nonprofit sector since 1973 when he became the executive director of Bayaud Enterprises. He obtained a masters degree in Rehabilitation Administration from the School of Business at the University of San Francisco and pursued doctoral studies in public administration with an emphasis on nonprofit management at the University of Colorado at Denver. For more than 15 years, Mr. Henninger has been an associate faculty member in the Masters of Nonprofit Management program at Regis University.
Mr. Henninger has received numerous awards, including:
- Milton Cohen Leadership Award, NISH, 2011
- Management Excellence Award, National Council for Work Centers, 2010
- Judy Kaufmann Civic Entrepreneurship Award, Denver Foundation, 2005
- William Funk Award for Building Stronger Communities, Colorado Nonprofit Association, 2002
- Compassion Award, Longmont Rotary Club
- Tribute Honoree, Mental Health Association of Colorado
George Arguello, VP of Document Shredding
George Arguello has been a part of Bayaud Enterprises for more than 20 years.
Scott Kerr, Director of Homeless Services
Director of Homeless Services
Special Events (Golf Tournament