Ali Jackson, Co-Founder
Start Date: 2005
Dean of Students at KIPP-KNDLA Denver
Narcy Jackson, CEO/Executive Director
Start Date: 2010
Mr. Jackson is a graduate of the Denver Foundation's Executive Directors of Color Institute and JVA Consulting's Executive Directors Academy. Under his leadership of Athletics & Beyond grew from a $25,000.00 annual budget in 2009 to over $185,000.00 in 2017.
His education is in accounting from CU Denver and has over 20 years of corporate accounting experience. He is a U.S. Army veteran and the co-founder and Executive Director of Athletics & Beyond (A&B). A&B focuses on four programming areas; educational success, life skill building, athletic development and career options. Initially, A&B focused primarily on developing students' athletic abilities but it became quite clear that students were lacking the skills to succeed in college and in life. The reality was they were not connecting academics, life skills, community engagement and career development with their athletic ability. A&B has developed programs so they meet the needs of the students beyond athletics.
• 2017 GO bond stakeholder committee- Parks and Recreation
• Co-chair on Mayor Michael B. Hancock's Parks and Recreation transition committee
• Far Northeast Denver 2017 Economic Summit Steering Committee
• Denver Public Schools African American Equity Task Force
• City of Denver's My Brother's Keeper Initiative
• Colorado Youth Link and Denver Public Schools 12th Grade Career Expo
• Building Healthy Places (BHP) with the City and County of Denver's Office of Economic Development.
• Student Athlete Program (S.A.P) consist of 47 student athletes from 9 school districts
• Strong Women and Gentlemen (S.W.A.G.) Academic Academy (Montbello Warriors athletics Denver North & Aurora Central H.S.).
• Girls Empowerment & Life Beyond Sports Workshops
• Youth athletic clinics & tournaments (football, baseball, basketball, football and gymnastics)
Awards & Recognition:
• My Brother's Keeper 25 Honorees
• Colorado Black Chamber of Commerce Non-Profit of the year finalist
• East Angels Award
Academic and Student Affairs
Advisory Board / Advisory Council
Communications / Promotion / Publicity / Public Relations
Community Outreach / Community Relations
Culture & Mission
Special Events (Golf Tournament
Strategic Planning / Strategic Direction