The Conflict Center

The Conflict Center's mission is to prevent physical, verbal, and emotional violence by partnering with individuals and communities to shift perceptions, attitudes, and behaviors through education and skill-building.

More Information

Fundraising Pages

Want to do more for your favorite charity? We’ve made it easy for you to raise money by creating a personalized fundraising page.

Start a fundraiser Current fundraisers for this charity (0)

Operational Sustainability (07/01/2016 - 06/30/2017)

Projected revenue
$436,790
Projected expense
$541,689

Endowment information
Organization has endowment
Yes

Capital campaign
Currently in a capital campaign
Yes
Campaign purpose
Campaign goal
$0
Campaign active
01/01/2001 - 01/01/2001

Tax Year 2014 2015 2016
Total Revenues $633,772.00$634,871.00$572,621.00
Total Expenses $683,264.00$661,949.00$561,634.00
Net Assets $1,381,980.00$1,354,902.00$1,365,889.00

Comments:

The Board of Directors approved a budget deficit for the current fiscal year. Of this amount, about 42% is due to depreciation. the other 58% will be covered through an investment of funds from an unrestricted bequest. The deficit reflects a number of decisions to support capacity building efforts and opportunities available int he current fiscal year. these include participation in extensive technical assistance provided by state funder, Tony Grampsus Youth Services, which requires a significant investment of staff time with no funding attached. Also, consultants have been hired to study how to maximize the income generating potential of the building that will help build rental income over time. The board believes that the investment of time and funds into these opportunities will build long term credibility, capacity and sustainability for the organization.


Key aspects of this profile information have been reviewed by Community First Foundation staff. Each organization is exclusively responsible for the content that appears on the profile page. Community First Foundation offers general guidance as to the purpose of each area but does not require or encourage charities to include anything in particular in each section.