$100,000 FirstBank Prizes
We are grateful to FirstBank for funding $100,000 in prizes for nonprofits participating in Colorado Gives Day 2018.
Grand Prizes - $30,000 Total
- New this year, three prizes will be drawn for $5,000, $10,000 and $15,000 – a grand total of $30,000!
- These will be drawn from a cash-blowing machine and broadcast live via FirstBank’s Facebook on December 14.
- To qualify, a nonprofit must receive 10 or more donations on Colorado Gives Day (December 4).
Rallies around the State - $22,000
- $22,000 in prizes will be awarded at the Denver rally and others throughout Colorado.
Facebook Trivia Contest - $10,000
- 10 prizes worth $1,000 each will be drawn during a weeklong trivia contest on FirstBank’s Facebook page.
- Monday, November 26 – Friday, November 30. Two drawings per day.
- Continental Divide Land Trust
- Fort Collins Cat Rescue
- Rifle Animal Shelter
- Community Resources Inc
- Castle Rock Historical Society
- The Vanguard School
- Native American Rights Fund
- Gunnison Valley Animal Wellness League
- Routt County Humane Society
- Baby Bear Hugs
Luck-of-the-Draw - ColoradoGives.org - $25,000
- 25 prizes worth $1,000 each will be drawn among nonprofits that meet these qualifications via ColoradoGives.org:
- New nonprofits that receive a minimum of 30 donations on Dec. 4.
- Returning nonprofits that have an increase in dollars raised on Dec. 4 over last year’s Colorado Gives Day (2017).
Luck-of-the-Draw - KidsforColoradoGives.org - $7,000
- 14 prizes worth 500 each will be drawn among any nonprofits that receive a donation via KidsforColoradoGives.org on Dec. 4.
- One entry per gift through KidsforColoradoGives.org on Dec. 4.
Early Bird Prizes - $6,000
- Drawing amount nonprofits that submitted their profiles and started promoting Colorado Gives Day early.
- Early Childhood Council Leadership Alliance
- Open Door Ministries
- Habitat for Humanity of the San Juans
- Rocky Mountain Field Institute
- Women With A Cause Foundation