To provide culturally and linguistically responsive programs, health promotion and crime prevention education.
CTR provides services within the city and county of Denver, which includes:
- all types of crime, from property crime to those experiencing violent crime
- all age, race, language, ethnic background, religion, sexual orientation, disability, income levels
- whether the crime has been reported to the police or not
- whether the victim has U.S. resident status or not
- whether the crime was recent or from the past
- mostly crime victims who live or were victimized in the City and County of Denver
CTR was established in 1987, a collaborative effort between the Denver Medical Society and the Denver District Attorney's Crime Prevention Advisory task force. CTR has been the beacon of hope for more than 175,000 crime victims. From purse snatchings to homicides, our dedicated counseling staff is available 24 hours a day. We strive to provide culturally and linguistically responsive services to meet the diverse needs of our clients. Services are provided at no charge to the individual.