Stand Up Colorado is a statewide relationship violence prevention campaign that goes beyond raising awareness to alter behaviors and affect long-term social change.
Relationship violence is not OK, but it is OK to ask for help. This is our core message which is supported by Colorado's first-ever statewide helpline for everyone - including people who are using abusive behaviors in their relationship.
All donations to Stand Up Colorado through our parent organization Violence Free Colorado are tax-deductible and used to:
- Maintain the Stand Up Colorado Helpline
- $600 pays for one week of operation
- Purchase airtime for advertising
- $1500 will pay for one week of digital ads
- Provide access to resources in various languages
- $35 will pay for trans-creation of one page of content
- Expand local initiatives
If you have any questions, concerns or would like information on how you can become a partner organization or individual influencer for The Movement in your community, please reach out to Campaign Manager Ellen Stein Wallace at Ellen@StandUpCO.org.