Sēb's Recreation Center (SRC) is dedicated to empowering individuals with special needs and unique challenges through Community Outreach, Health and Wellness, Recreation and Education that promote learning opportunities designed to strengthen and develop lives.
It is important to SRC management that every person, regardless of physical limitations, has a place where they can thrive and achieve their personal goals, while improving their overall health. SRC emphasis on provide a safe, comfortable environment for the physically challenged to work out, attend classes, participate in informational seminars, enjoy fellowship, relax and have fun. SRC believes it is equally important to extend and provide the same services to the families and caregivers of the disabled.
1) It has been said by several organizations, " Sēb's Recreation Center has provided a permanent location for our disabled community."
2) A lot of our customers with disabilities tell us that they feel apart of something.
3) We have been told, " It's nice to have a place to come now that my prescriptions for physical therapy have run out."
4) From RM, a parent of a disabled child, "Thank you for opening a place that accepts my child with open arms."
5) Following a recent visit from Ability Specialists on November 15, 2021, they state on Instagram, "Thank you for having us Seb's Rec. Our clients have no limits.