The mission of "The Kayla Foundation" Fund is to provide support to:
* Poudre School District students, with financial needs, helping them more fully participate in their school's music programs.
* Poudre School District schools by helping to directly enhance their music programs.
* Larimer County non-profit organizations that focus on the needs of children and young adults with providing musical opportunities for their clients.
Grant funding is made through grants to individual schools, or other non-profits, for the purpose of supporting their students / clients and their particular needs. Examples of funding needs are:
For Lower Income Family / Special Needs Students:
- The purchase or rental of uniforms or performance attire.
- Basic musical supplies / maintenance (e.g. sheet music / folders, reeds, replacement strings etc.)
- Large instrument rental fees or the purchase of small instruments and accessories.
- Fees for music retreats, field trips and special opportunity events.
- Music therapy programs.
For All Students:
- Purchase of music teaching tools, software*, recording media and hardware for the classroom.
- The purchase of sheet music and protective folders.
- The purchase or repair of instruments, cases, stands and tuners for the classroom.
- The purchase of sound system equipment for the school / non-profit.
- Costumes, props, music etc. for school musical productions.
- The sponsorship of visiting teaching or performing professionals, and accompanists.
- Fees associated with musical events benefiting all music student / clients.
To date, THE KAYLA FOUNDATION has provided over 240 Grants totaling over $100,000 to 37 different local schools, 9 District-wide Choirs/Festivals, and 9 other area non-profits to assist them and their students/clients. Nearly 35,000 children have been directly or indirectly impacted by our Grants.
Your assistance with Kayla's Kampaign 4 Kids will help bring music to local kids who can use our help. Thank you for your help in helping us meet our goal and, in doing so, helping so many deserving kids.
For additional information please visit: