Henrietta Polly Gallagher, Executive Director
Start Date: 2019
Grand County Library District
PO Box 1050 ۰ Granby, CO 80446
firstname.lastname@example.org (970) 887 9411 ext 101
GRAND COUNTY LIBRARY DISTRICT, Grand County, CO
Executive Director, May 1, 2019
Director of Public Services, Grand County Library District, October 2018 - May 2019
• Supervised up to 21 branch staff (14.5 FTE's) including hiring and training.
• Supervised public facing operations of the library.
• Developed and implemented training systems for branch staff.
• Represented and promoted the library through print, community meetings and the development of community relationships.
• Prepared materials for monthly board of trustee meetings.
• Develop and support literacy initiatives and programs for pre-school through adult
• Presented Grand County programs at library and business conferences.
• Worked collaboratively with the Friends of the Grand County Libraries on fund raising initiatives
• Initiated library programs for the community.
• Addressed patron concerns and worked with branch staff and local agencies to resolve problems in the branches.
• Conducted monthly Branch Manager Meetings and scheduled one-on-one meetings for communication and training.
• Helped formulate new policies and procedures as needed.
• Attended conferences and trainings for professional development
• Developed library marketing plans, materials, forms, handouts and flyers
International & Volunteer Staff Coordinator and Employee Development, YMCA of the Rockies Snow Mountain Ranch, August 2015 - October 2018
• Manage 350 International staff & 400 volunteers through application process to support
• Implemented US business program for workplace skills
• Provided support for professional development plans and course trainings
• Attended conferences and trainings for professional development focused n diversity and inclusion
Director & Educator (Upper Grades and Outdoor Education), Indian Peaks Charter School, July 2000-August 2015
• Led school, implement vision, build curriculum.
• Managed academic team and implementation of rigorous, individualized curriculum and character development
• Foster community based upon key values and citizenship
• Reinforce the Board's governance and fiduciary responsibilities
• Provide direct instruction for multi-grade classroom (5th - 8th) focused on project based learning
PROFESSIONAL TEACHER LICENSE State of Colorado & Pennsylvania Endorsement
ARCADIA UNIVERSITY, M.ED. Secondary Social Studies Graduated Summa Cum Laude 2000
UNIVERSITY OF PITTSBURGH, B.A. Anthropology & Political Science, Southeast Asian Studies Certificate Cum Laude 1995