Congratulations on choosing a gift that keeps on giving. When you give someone a Giving eCard, the recipient can support any organization featured on ColoradoGives.org or KidsforColoradoGives.org. To purchase a Giving eCard:
1. Complete the required fields below and add the Giving eCard to your cart. (If you are purchasing it for someone who doesn't have an email address or you don't know his/her email address, you can send it to yourself and then print it to give it to the person later).
2. You'll then have a chance to preview the Giving eCard. If the name, amount, and message seem good to you, then click Checkout. You can then add more eCards to your cart or Checkout.
3. You can finish checking out as a guest or through a donor account.
4. An email with the Giving eCard and instructions on how to use it is sent to the email you designated (If you checkout through a donor account, a copy is also saved on your account).
5. The recipient of the Giving eCard can go to ColoradoGives.org or KidsforColoradoGives.org, find a charity he/she'd like to support, and use the code on the Giving eCard to complete the donation process.
Our Giving eCards expire five years from the date of purchase, and any dollars not used by the Giving eCard recipient after that time will be transferred to an unrestricted fund at Community First Foundation.
Your gift is tax deductible
Please note that Giving eCards are tax deductible as a charitable contribution to the full extent permitted by law for the purchaser only. You will receive an electronic tax receipt letter from the Foundation at the time of your purchase.