DUG's mission is to partner with Metro Denver neighborhoods to foster and grow a network of enduring, food-producing, and community-led gardens and farms. We do this by:
• Equipping gardens with resources and expertise
• Training community leaders, and
• Providing essential systems and policy support.
With over 30 years of experience, Denver Urban Gardens cultivates accessible, food-producing, enduring, community gardens and farms for individuals, organizations, schools, and neighborhoods seeking community-based food initiatives that foster a sense of place through:
• Sharing expertise
• Educating and training
• Partnering with communities to secure land, build, and organization, and
• Collaboration and connecting resources.
We do this with respect for all people and the environment.