Though this pandemic has impacted our health and economy and required all of us to make tough decisions, it has also brought to light an unabashed love-love of family, love of businesses, love of places, love of local, and love of DCI. Your contributions of time and money have sustained DCI, and alongside your districts, neighborhoods and communities, we are determined not only to survive this pandemic but to thrive long into the future. Thank you.
We've been building resources for communities like yours since the beginning of this pandemic. Here's how you can take advantage of those resources:
• Catch up on our complimentary educational content from April and May, including How to Engage your Community During a Pandemic, Opening Business Outdoors, Financial Resiliency + Sales Tax Fragility.
• Read the results from our three state-wide surveys of businesses, nonprofits, and local governments with partners NRC/POLCO and Office of Economic Development and International Trade (OEDIT).
• Watch the sessions from our Challenge Community Summit, with insights on how the pandemic could affect Colorado's workforce, housing, and fiscal health.
• Explore the five Community Challenge Action Plans that we created in partnership with University of Colorado at Denver School of Public Affairs. The principles guiding seven communities' recovery action plans could be relevant to yours.
• Dive into a Recovery Framework that we prepared in partnership with Progressive Urban Management Associates (PUMA).
You can find all of these at http://downtowncoloradoinc.org/COVID-19-Resources