To offer hope and opportunity by supporting CCA to be the college where every student succeeds.
To support CCA's priorities and provide life-changing opportunities for students by developing philanthropic resources, community connections, and industry partnerships.
• We serve. We serve CCA by unleashing the generosity of others to support the goals of our students, faculty, and staff.
• We engage. We engage our donors and industry partners, connecting them to CCA and helping them share their time, expertise, and resources.
• We steward. We steward the resources entrusted to us with integrity and transparency.
• We believe. We believe that all students can and will succeed when given opportunity and support. We believe in each student and in her/his potential.
• We strive. We strive to support CCA to be the recognized leader in inclusive excellence, leading to equitable outcomes in student success.
Established in 1985, the Community College of Aurora Foundation (the "Foundation") is governed by a voluntary board of accomplished area business and community leaders. Foundation support has enabled the college to enhance instructional programs, improve college facilities, offer student scholarships, promote faculty excellence, and increase successful outcomes for students.
"I realized college is not just a dream for the financially secure, and with hard work and determination anyone can pursue their dream of higher education and a better life" Bridgette Williams - Student Success Award Recipient
"CCA has offered me once-in-a-life time opportunities. I love it here - it really is a community! The class sizes are exactly what I was looking for, and it is a truly wonderful environment." Puja Kapoor- CCAF Scholarship Recipient
"Your generosity has inspired me to help others and give back to the community. I hope one day I will be able to help students achieve their goals just as you have helped me." Kidist Tiruneh- Assistance League of Denver Scholarship Recipient
"Not only is the CCA Foundation scholarship helping me reach my goal to become a medical doctor, it has given me the opportunity to set a good example for my family and friends, most of whom have never attended college." Reginald Henry- Helen K. and Arthur E. Johnson Foundation Scholarship Recipient
For more Testimonials on how our students realize their potential, follow the link below: